The rules of submission, reviewing and publication of scientific articles in the network edition «prologue: law journal»
1. The online scientific edition «Prologue: Law Journal» (hereinafter called the online edition) publishes scientific articles and reviews on the group of scientific specialties «Jurisprudence», prepared on the basis of original scientific researches.
2. Requirements for publications in the online edition are formulated according to the requirements for peer-reviewed scientific editions, which publish main scientific results of theses for the degree of Candidate and Doctor of Sciences.
3. When publishing an article in the online edition, the authors express consent to the following:
— authors retain copyright and grant the journal the right of first publication of the work, which in 6 months after publication is automatically licensed under the terms of Creative Commons Attribution License, which allows others to distribute this work with the obligatory preservation of references to authors of the original work and the original publication in this journal;
— authors have the right to post their work on the Internet (for example, depository libraries or a personal website) prior to and during the journal`s reviewing process, as it can lead to fruitful discussions and more references to this work (See. The Effect of Open Access);
— authors accept the regulations of the Budapest Open Access Initiative (Budapest Open Access Initiative).
4. Authors should sendto the editorship (email@example.com):
— the application for publishing an article addressed to the editor-in-chief in accordance with the specimen posted on the website http://prolaw38.ru/;
— an electronic version of the article prepared in accordance with the requirements for the design of articles posted on the website http://prolaw38.ru/;
— information about an author (authors) according to the form posted on the website http://prolaw38.ru/.
Postgraduate students and candidates for the degree of Candidate of Sciences additionally send a recommendation, signed by the supervisor and stamped by the institution. The recommendation reflects the relevance of the problem, assesses the scientific level and recommends the publication of the article in the online edition.
5. The article provided for publication should be relevant, have novelty, set targets (problems), contain the description of main results of the research and conclusions obtained by an author, as well as meet the requirements for the design of articles posted on the website of the online edition.
6. Articles sent by authors to other editions and / or published earlier will not be accepted for reviewing and publication.
7. The fee for the publication of manuscripts in the journal is not charged.
8. Information about authors submitted to the editorial office of the online edition cannot be transferred to other persons and organizations.
9. The editor-in-chief registers the received materials and within 7 days sends a notification to the author about the received article.
10. The online edition reviews all materials submitted to the editorial office, corresponding to its subject, for the purpose of their peer review. All reviewers are qualified specialists on the subject of peer-reviewed materials and have publications on the subject of peer-reviewed articles for the last 3 years. Reviews are stored in the online edition for 5 years.
11. The editorial board has the right to carry out scientific and literary editing of received materials, if necessary, to reduce them in agreement with authors, or, if the subject of the article is of interest to the online edition, to send the article for revision to the author.
12. The editorial board does not accept articles that do not meet the requirements or the subject of the journal.
13. The editor-in-chief determines the compliance of articles with the scientific profile of the edition, the established requirements for registration, and also reveals the level of its originality. The rate of originality of the article on the basis of the results of the Antiplagiatcheck is not less than 65 %.
14. The editor-in-chief sends the article for review to the member of the editorial board who supervises the relevant scientific specialties and has publications on the subject of the article (internal review) during the last 3 years, or sends the article for review to specialists in the relevant field of law (a doctor or a candidate of sciences), who have scientific works on the issues stated in the article during the last 3 years (external review).
15. Terms of reviewing in each case are determined by the editor-in-chief and based on the creation of conditions for the most rapid publication of the article, but should not exceed one month.
16. The review should cover the following issues:
а) the degree to which the content of the article corresponds to the topic stated in the title;
b) the degree to which the article corresponds to the modern achievements of scientific and theoretical thought;
c) the comprehension of the article with regard to the language, style and arrangement of the material, clarity of tables, diagrams, pictures, etc.;
d) the appropriateness of publishing the article in the light of the previously published literature on this issue;
e) the advantages and disadvantages of the article, corrections and additions that should be made by the author;
f) the conclusion on the possibility of publishing the article: «recommended», «recommended with the corrections of the shortcomings noted by the reviewer» or «not recommended».
17. Reviews are certified in the order established in the institution where the reviewer works.
18. The editorial board of the online edition sends copies of reviews or a reasoned refusal to the authors.
19.The text of the review or reasoned refusal is sent to the author by e-mail, Fax or regular mail.
20. The editorial board of the online edition sends copies of reviews to the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation upon receipt of the relevant request.
21. The article, not recommended by the reviewer for publication, is not accepted for the second review.
22. The presence of a positive review is not a sufficient basis for the publication of the article. The final decision on the publication of the article is made by the editorial board.
23. After the editorial board makes a decision on the publication of the article, the editor-in-chief informs the author of the publication date.